My husband comes home tomorrow so that means one more night in an empty bed. It dawned on me today that I don't think I could survive if my husband was deployed for months at a time. Since I work with ladies who are married to Soldiers I made sure to thank them today for all of their sacrifices.
So I had a meeting today at another campus so I decided to run an errand on my way over (on my lunch of course). I was going to get my husband a present for passing his test at training but before I left I got an email from my LYS. The owner was making a request for socks for a young girl who had stopped by the store this morning. It seems that her shoes were in such bad shape that she could walk in the rain and here in the Northwest that is a necessity. So I thought instead of getting my husband a gag gift I thought what can I do. So I went to a local store and picked up a pair of shoes and some socks and dropped them off at the LYS. It actually felt good to do that.
No comments:
Post a Comment