With my husband and I spending less than 48 hours together in the last two weeks we have not had a single moment apart over this weekend; well maybe a few moments.
Hubby spent the last weekend up north taking a course offered through his new union. The trick was for him to get on with his new employer he had to past the week long course. I had faith in him but he kept selling himself short; he didn't think he would pass one of the different portions of the test. To make a long story short he passed the test and he should be starting a new job this week.
We had an amazing weekend. We got up on Saturday and ran errands, nothing too big and today we got up and went grocery shopping. We try to go grocery shopping every two weeks up in Federal Way at Winco. Unfortunately, there is not a Winco down in our area. But what is great is that my hubby comes with me.
I finally finished the scarf I have been working on since June. It was not a hard pattern K4 P4 but it took my forever. I have no idea who I am going to give it to but at least it is done. After I finished that I started on a hat with the Noro Silk Garden. I would have finished it tonight but I am one to many glasses of wine in to do a good job.
I have Tuesday off (Veteran's Day) and I should finish it and get a good way into a new one (hopefully one for my hubby).
No comments:
Post a Comment