Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I was going to start writing in my journal again; yes pen and paper but I thought why don't I use my blog. You may ask why do I need to journal; the simple answer is that my husband and I are going through some difficult times. He actually moved out two weeks ago and I don't know what the future holds for me.

It completely caught me off guard I didn't see it coming but know that I have had time to process everything I think it may be a good idea.

To make a very long story short my husband doesn't know if he loves me anymore and I realize that I can't have enough love for both of us. I have to have faith that we will get through this. The more I talk to people to more I realize that this happens more often than not.

On a lighter note, I am going to be an Aunt; I will be Aunty in about 7 months and I can't wait. This is the most recent ultra sound picture:

I will call the baby Mini-Vondey.

I guess I should get back to packing. I realize that there is probably nobody reading this but it is theraputic.

No comments: