Sunday, November 02, 2008

It has been been almost 4 months since I last blogged and I have not good excuses for that.  Not a lot has happened since the last post.  Well let me rephrase that....
  • My husband got a new job
  • We got a new computer
  • We have decided to start looking for a house
Hubbies new job has taken him away from me this week, he is spending the week at training.  What he is going to be trained to do is still a good question, my vote is he will learn how to work a wheelbarrow.  This really sucks because I was out of town last week so we got to spend yesterday together and that is about it.  I know the saying is absence makes the heart grow fonder but it still SUCKS.

So I have decided that I am going to use the most of my time.  I hope to finish the Christmas scarf and start a hat.  

 I also want to go through our pictures and label them.  It is hard to find that one picture you are looking for when they have no name but the generic one.

It is only 630 and I am ready to go to bed.  I think the jet lag is still with me.  I though for sure I would be ok; Oh Well.

I guess I will go and try to finish my scarf tonight.



No comments: