Monday, January 31, 2011

Baby Names

Choosing a name for this little girl is turning out to be a very difficult!!!!!  Right off the bat I have to make sure that any name I choose will fit well with Vonderscheer.  I mean with the last name of Vonderscheer I don't want to name her Victoria Elizabeth, the poor thing wouldn't be able to spell her name until the 3rd grade :)  Plus, I don't want to pick a name that will automatically open her up to ridicule.  So far these are front runners (in no particular order):
  • Sophia Mary
  • Cate Frances
  • Erica Jean
  • Ella Mary
  • Claire
This little girl will probably not have an official name until I actually get to hold her in my arms and have a chance to get to know her.

2 comments:

Amber said...

I like sophia :) good luck!

Unknown said...

I like cate, but spell it Kate, like the legend :)