So we made it to NYC and I am sitting outside of the JetBlue terminal waiting for my ride; gotta love WiFi. Sitting across from the old historic TWA building that my grandfather was involved in. Not sure to what level but his was involved somehow. Pretty cool
The trip was pretty uneventful, beer was consumed by the boys in hopes that the beer farts would drive me crazy. Sorry guys I couldn't smell your asses over the cologne of the guy next to me.
I love Jet Blue but there seats are not the most comfortable, I think I slept all of 45 minutes on the flight and now we are hitting the ground running. That means errands and lunches and other things planned for the pre-wedding day. All I have to remember is to keep happy Drea around and all should go well. Maybe Paul and I can go for a walk if things get a little crazy.
I'll post more of the adventures as they happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment