I was sitting on my couch looking around my living room and actually feeling calm and content with myself (the drug laced cough syrup may have something to do with that). I went to get my laptop to post this new revelation when I pulled a 'Drea'. I knocked the 7 blue LIT tea lights on my carpet. I didn't panic because I have been here before, I know how to handle wax on a carpet. So I went and got my iron and my paper towels and attached the wax. The wax came up with out a problem, unfortunately, the blue die is still on my carpet.
So the lesson tonight is, even though you may think you have grown and evolved into a new individual; pieces of your past selves persist. You can change your living room, you can change your wardrobe you can try and change yourself but you will always have little bits and pieces of your past selves to remind you of where you have come from.
No comments:
Post a Comment