If you were to of told me 366 days ago that I would be a single gal again I would of slapped you. I thought my marriage was ok and that we had just hit a rough spot. Silly me.
Now 365 days after the "love of my life" walked out all I can say is THANK YOU!!!!
Patrick thank you for giving me back my life. I never realized that I had compromised so much to be with you. I lost who I really am. Family is extremely important to me and when I start to forget that, red flag. Friends are important to me and when you walked out and I had nobody to call that should of been another red flag.
I was asked tonight if I would redo the last 13 years and my answer was "No Way". Those 13 yeras shaped who I am today. And damitt I am an amazing women.
So again Patrick, Thank You.
-
No comments:
Post a Comment