Sunday, June 08, 2008

Things have seriously changed since my last posting to this. I have been married for four years to a wonderful man and found a new career.

I work for a local community college supporting the Service Men and Women who what to work towards a degree. I love working with these types of students, it is so rewarding.

I have started to knit again, mainly because I am trying to loose weight (20 lbs so far). I figured if I'm hunger pick up my knitting no a cookie.

I have been married for four years to the most awful SOB on the face of this earth :) No just kidding. He just hid an "annoy-a-tron" from some geek website in our house. It is a small microchip that is programmed to make god awful at random intervals. It is on a magnet so it can be hidden anywhere. I can't find it and my shows come on soon.

Know that I have vented back to my knitting. I have started my first sock and so far I don't see what the draw is. Maybe once I get the feel for it and not stress about it so much I will enjoy it. I have my next sock class next Saturday and I hope to be ready to turn the heal. We'll see.

Here it is....

No comments: