Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Weight In

So I went to my WW (Weight Watchers) meeting last nite and weighted in. I thought for sure I had put some weight on. I didn't feel that I had followed the program too well. You could have knocked me over with a feather when I was told I was down 2lbs. I would have been happy with a 0 gain 0 loss. That means I am down 21lbs and only 3lbs away from my 10%.

I know have to start thinking what my goal overall is going to be. I have just focused on getting to my 10% in 5lb junks. The high end of my ideal weight is 186. I can't picture myself at that weight. My hubby likes me with a little meat on my bones. I think after my 10% I will focus on hitting 200 and see how I feel there.

200lbs here I come.

No comments: