So a lot has changed since my last post. I am going to be a Mom. At this point I am 19 weeks pregnant and due on the 2nd of June. I think for the next couple of months I am going to use this blog to keep track of ideas for the nursery and other baby stuff. If you are expecting me to vent about the situation I find myself in then you do not need to continue to read. I am going to be a Mom to a wonderful child and at this point that is all that matters. I have faith that the rest will fall where it may. So with that being said here is my first list of items I need to keep track of.
Stroller and Car Seat
This is the same set that PawPaul has and it is the only stroller that I can actually push with out doubling over at the waste. I am very lucky that Uncle Mark has said this is his gift to the baby. I love my brother.
I have decided that since I am not going to find out the sex of the baby that I want to do his/her room in Mickey Mouse. So I am know on a mission to find the perfect bedding set. I good friend of mine found this set online but I don't know where to buy it.


No comments:
Post a Comment