Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sunday Night!!!!

So I have been attending the eLearning 2009 conference the past few days and have been "trying" to have fun. Tonight is actually the first night that I did have some fun. I had to force myself but I did have some fun.

There was an event tonight at a local brewery and it was within walking distance of the hotel so I had a drink (or two). As I was walking back from the hotel I notice this amazing building. It actually reminded me of DC (so that made me thing of Patrick, I digress) and I thought of the history surrounding this building.



Just looking at this building makes we wonder what my life would have been like if I had lived in the past. By past I mean pre-modern age. Would I be the traditional wife and mother or would I be the "non-traditional" women?

No comments: